Due to constantly changing market prices I do not have an online price guide. I provide a free quoting service via email or in-store consultation. Please visit my ordering page or send along as much information as you can about your project to email@example.com. Include a low resolution mock up or an image with desired dimensions, materials and quantity and I will respond as soon as I am able.
I offer services as designer for $25 an hour. These services include visual identity, branding, logo design, poster and apparel commissions, etc. A design fee may be be added to projects that can not follow the guidelines below.
Design Guidelines and File Formats
After a quote is accepted customers should send their design following these parameters:
- The best format is one file for each color (this means black or white only, no shades of gray ) at 100% project scale, 300 dpi or higher.
- TIFF, PSD, EPS and AI are the ideal formats to be worked with.
- PDF and PNG files are manageable as well, but low resolution JPEGS can not be translated into a reliable print.
- Designs that are not print ready, requires retouching, custom type styles, or modifications to originals may be subject to my designer fees.
- Good design = good prints
- I do not print proofs unless instructed by the customer. Proofing or color-testing your project may delay your ready date and will be charged extra.
- Payment is due in full when the project is picked up.
- Up to a 10% under run is an industry accepted inevitability. Please be sure to order a few extra pieces if you can see this being a problem.
- The customer is responsible for checking that their order is complete at time of pickup. Once an order leaves the shop, I am not responsible for any damages to prints or discrepancies in quantity.
Also refer to apparel ordering page.
- In order to be eco-friendly I only use water based inks.
- There is NO minimum to any order, although it is more cost effective to order at least 25 pieces per design.
- With garment printing, a deposit of 50% or the total cost of the garments is generally required, whichever is more expensive. Customers also have the option to provide their own garments.
- The opinions available on my apparel page are by no means the extent of garments available.
- Some garment styles may be backordered, which can push back production time.
- Printing on dark colors requires a basecoat of white, adding an addition color to the project cost.
- Scaling images down to fit women and children sizes within a run will incur additional screen and setup costs. Prints that go larger, off the edge, or over seams are possible, but they are special orders. Download this template to see shirt sizes and print areas.
- Special inks (metallic, puff, crackled) are available at an additional cost.
Please note that not all shirts will be sewn exactly the same; these dimensions are to be used for reference as a “safe” zone to avoid printing on any seams or edges. These are just industry standards and no project is limited to these dimensions.¬
Maximum print size is 16″ x 20″
STANDARD PRINT SIZES (W x H):
Full Front: 11″ x 16″
Full Back: 11″ x 16″
Left Chest: 4″ x 4″
Short Sleeve: 4″ x 4″
Long Sleeve: 4″ x 14″
Leg: (sweatpants) 4″ x 14″
Inside Tag: 3″ x 3″
Note: We encourage out side of the box thinking and welcome projects involving all-over prints.
Cash, company check, certified check, money order, PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted. PayPal and credit card purchases are subject to a 3% surcharge.
Our standard turn around time for orders is 7- 10 business days, beginning from the time we have all pieces of the order in place (including design files, garment sizing, quantities, and payment of deposit.)
This means if you have an event or deadline you are trying to meet, please allow for 2 weeks from the time your order is in place to the time the items need to be in your hands. Not all orders take a full two weeks, but we have many orders in progress at any given time. If your order is being shipped, please allow for this time as well.
- A project that must be completed in less than 10 days is subject to a 20% rush fee at my discretion.
- A project that must be completed in less than 7 days is subject to a 50% rush fee at my discretion.
- A project that must be completed in less than 3 days is subject to a 100% rush fee at my discretion.
Orders requiring shipping will be shipped using USPS or UPS Standard unless otherwise requested. Shipping time is additional to turnaround time. Please consider this when placing time sensitive orders. Customers wishing to use their shipping account must make note during order placement.